You wake up in the morning...
You grab a cup of coffee -- sit
down with your acoustic guitar
and just start playing from the heart.
You effortlessly play your favorite songs.
You magically create masterful new guitar pieces...
And you delight anyone's ear that's lucky enough to be in your presence.
This is Jimmy Dillon's morning ritual. And it can be yours too.
However -- life can easily get in the way. Jobs, family, kids, school and other stresses can quickly push guitar out of your life.
WHAT IF you could feel that joy and excitement all over again?
Well guess what... YOU CAN.
If you're not enjoying the beauty and magic of your acoustic guitar on a daily basis, you're truly missing out... Get ready to tap into a fresh source of new inspiration.
I truly believe in my heart of hearts that the key to longevity and satisfaction on the guitar is to LEARN NEW THINGS. It's natural to become unmotivated when we play the "same old, same old".
There's a brand new acoustic sound that's become a BIG HIT over the last few years. Super stars like: Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, and Dave Matthews all rely on this acoustic magic for their songwriting success and epic live performances.
The fastest path to becoming a great acoustic guitar player is to copy and emulate someone that's already successful.
That's why I'm so excited to share with you Jimmy Dillon's brand new acoustic guitar series called: Modern Acoustic Guitar.
It's a 1-way joy ride into the wonderful world of modern acoustic guitar playing and songwriting.
|The easiest way to acoustic mastery
is learn from a successful pro like Jimmy Dillon.
Jimmy gives everything you need for acoustic mastery inside this course: the proven formulas, methods, and techniques that are being used today to create hit songs featuring the acoustic guitar.
By the way, if you're not familiar with Jimmy, he's known as the "Go to guitar pro" in San Francisco.
Movie stars hire him to play at their birthday parties (I was there -- legends like Robin Williams and Lars Ulrich were there too), he teaches guitar to celebrities like Dana Carvey, he gets hired to play with legends like John Lee Hooker, Sting, B.B. King, Santana, and many more..
If you are -- then get ready, because Jimmy Dillon is here to help you revitalize,
recharge, and renew your inspiration.
This course really is the simplest, fastest way to get better on the acoustic
guitar. Just watch what Jimmy's doing, listen to his clear and easy
instructions, and then grab your guitar and follow along in the
included tabs. It shouldn't be this easy -- but it is.
In fact, it's as easy as sitting on your sofa and drinking your
favorite beverage. Actually, you can do that too while you
learn. The point is -- I don't want you to get stuck for years
with "trial and error" . I want you to supercharge your
inspiration and improve your playing now.
Here's some of the epic acoustic guitar tricks, techniques and plug-and-play licks you're gonna learn:
- Jimmy gets into the "Island Feel " right away with a mega-simple groove that makes you feel inspired and lifted on a cloud of musical bliss. Ya mon! 1:27
|Can you really get better just sitting on your couch
and watching these DVDs? Yes you can.
- The "punch bop" is a rhythm that's so freakin cool (yet easy to play) that you'll shake your head in disbelief. The trick is to get into the groove and make sure you ________ when you play the chords. 3:28
- It doesn't matter if you play fingerstyle or with a pick. Jimmy shows you how you can rock it out either way.
- How to add killer bass notes with your reggae rhythms to create that 1-man-band sound. So if you're sitting in a little cafe in Maui, you'll know exactly how to entertain the troops. 4:40
- Jimmy nods to the masters - Bob Marley and Peter Tosh and shows you to capture the same vibe with your guitar. 5:11
Yes, you'll get tons of easy-to-use techniques that can make your guitar playing sound better INSTANTLY.
- How to add "the scratch" to give your strumming that juicy texture.
- Capture the modern pop feel by layering on spicy riffs and sweet licks on top of a basic rhythm. This is the secret of guys like Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson. 7:11
- Fit in with any band by incorporating partial chords. This is sooo important when you're playing with other musicians 7:56.
- Steal a killer trademark lick from R & B guitarist Steve Cropper and use it anytime you want. 8:48.
- Jimmy reveals a "fail safe system" to playing melodies over any chord. This is critical stuff for every acoustic player cause it works like fireworks every single time. 10:11
Don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying you shouldn't practice. But there's a huge difference between drilling on boring scales and exercises that take years to master... vs. discovering fun, easy-to-play, great-sounding guitar pieces that you can learn in minutes.
Plus Jimmy gives you amazing "ah-has" every 5 minutes that automagically change how you look and approach playing acoustic guitar.
- How to use hammer-ons to add that "tinge of blue" feeling. It makes your acoustic guitar licks come alive with feeling. 12:33
- A TOP-SECRET lick that works great for jamming. Then we go to the "zamner zone" when Jimmy shows you how to combine all these licks together. 15:34
|Jimmy gives you epic "eureka moments" every 5 minutes
that instantly change how you approach acoustic guitar.
- How to "borrow from the blues" and use a classic blues chord progression but in a way that comes out sounding totally different. 16:31.
- Want to know the secret to reggae? Jimmy shares the 2 core factors to get that "laid back" but "locked in" sound. He explains the details behind magic at 19:30.
- Embellish any chord strum pattern into beautiful epicness. It makes everyone around you want to sing. - 22:30.
- Jimmy's special pro secret to playing way up on the high frets. Hint: It's a slick combination of 2 unusual tricks... Plus you'll improve your fretboard knowledge as a nice little bonus. 34:33.
- The most important aspect of playing guitar is revealed. If you don't learn this -- you're screwed! 24:30.
Isn't that what guitar is all about -- having fun and feeling inspired? Learning new things AND getting better can be a blast. With Modern Acoustic Guitar, you'll:
|Become fluent in acoustic guitar
in record time with these DVDs.
- Become fluent in acoustic. The secret between a really good pro and your average "Joe" is having a deep vocabulary of proven guitar riffs and pieces. That's exactly what you're going to get on these amazing DVDs. 28:51.
- Command the fretboard from top to bottom by learning the sweet sounding secrets behind smash hits from bands like No Doubt and Bruno Mars. See 29:22.
- Dive headfirst into wonderful worlds of hybrid guitar styles. The magic unfolds at 32:03
- Bored of the same strum patterns? Then try the "strum drag". It's a wild variation that sounds uber groovy at both slow or fast tempos. It's a killer. 35:03
- Sick of sonic slop? Jimmy KILLS sloppy guitar playing once and for all by, when he uncovers this easy-to-avoid mistake you might be making. Watch 38:03.
- Dynamite single note riffs you can combine with chords. You'll instantly sound better than ever. Plus you can create your own awesome songs. 39:03.
- Capture a sexy, foreboding, mysterious vibe with the "dark strum" sound. This is a favored feel of legendary recording artists. 46:30
- Create magical waves of sound by learning how to go from major to minor vibes within the same song. Plus how to create epic chord punches that create major musical drama. 48:03
- Hmmm... hmmm.... TASTY! Learn a plethora of spicy acoustic tricks such as: slick sliding intervals, hip-hop blues licks, West coast arpeggios,and much much more. Then see how to blend it all together. 54:01.
|Create magical waves of sounds with these
life-changing acoustic guitar techniques.
- Learn one of the biggest secrets of Mark Knoplfer and Carlos Santana. You can riff away to your heart's delight and sound fantastic with harmony licks. 58:14.
At the end of the first disc, you'll discover a classic "can't fail" move that was created by Jimi Hendrix, used by Dave Matthews, harnessed by the Doobie Brothers, and "abused" by the the Red Hot Chili Peppers. See 1:02:39.
Let's not stop now :-) The fun continues on DVD 2 with:
|Hanging with legends. Sammy Hagar of Van Halen
and Jeff Watson of Nite Ranger.
- Jimmy Dillon's patented "Memphis Move" -- and how to use it in an acoustic power move setting. 1:03:28.
- How to create some struttin' rockabilly riffs that Elvis would groove to. Retro? Maybe... But a lot of the newer bands are rediscovering vintage sounds. What's old is new! 2:08
- A lot of the new guys like Mumford & Sons use these rhythms and add modern lyrics. One of the most epic beats ever, plus how to include open strings for a tasty texture. 4:30
- Here's a dangerously cool riff used by both rockabilly musicians and also blues kings like Stevie Ray Vaughan. What I love about it is the simplicity. 6:45.
- How to create some killer blues on the acoustic guitar. You'll learn both the "gut bucket" soloing style and also some slick modern licks. 18:04.
- A smokin' minor-key jam with tons of badass licks you can steal. This is "plug and play" heaven. 23:15
- How to use "tension chords" to push the song forward. Its a powerful jamming and songwriting technique that will take your playing up a notch almost instantly. 26:32.
- Theory buffs take note: How to overlay scales on top of chords. Plus, several powerful tricks to using open strings including
one that is tragically overlooked yet incredibly effective for creating amazing runs. 28:39
- Tons of great jam formulas, even just using 2 or 3 chords. They're filled to the brim with funk and soul. 38:03.
- Playing alone? Don't worry... Jimmy shows you yet another way to create that thick, sonorous sound even if you don't have a band. 39:52.
- This is priceless.. Discover how to create endless ideas for fun funk jams that you can improvise with any musician, anywhere -- any time. 49:43.
| Robin Williams supports Jimmy's non-profit Blue Star
Music Camp. Here they're jamming and having fun.
- Conjure mystical realms of acoustic bewilderment, by stringing together next-generation textures using wide intervals. You can create new realms of sounds. 50:22
Who doesn't want to play some great acoustic guitar? On DVD 3, Jimmy really covers the singer-songwriter stuff and also goes deep into the roots and styles of legends.
- Want to sound smooth? Master this essential strum pattern and your life gets 5 times easier. 0:36.
- EPIC winning... How to create tremendous "turnarounds" (not talking about blues) -- and use them with ANY guitar style. They're amazing patterns that set up your verses, choruses and transitions. 6:20.
- How to create what Jimmy calls "cookies" or "set up licks" -- its a great way to add some interesting sounds to any open chord. 8:35.
|Jimmy teaches celebs like Dana Carvey
how to play guitar.
- Weave some "connective tissue" and move with soul from one chord to another. This instantly makes your guitar playing more interesting. See what I mean at 9:09.
- Oooooh YEAH! Intense, hyper strumming that creates awesome tension. 11:55.
- How to use one of Elvis Costello's biggest tricks from the British school of hard rock. 15:05.
- How Keith Richards created some of his craziest signature sounds in the studio. 16:30.
- U2's strumming vibes and epic textures are made easy. Check it out at 17:15.
- How to create a sweet bluesy vibe stolen from Bob Dylan. 19:03.
- Stephen Stills' secret acoustic guitar sauce. 24:43
- The "Tommy" sound from Pete Townshend has never been made simpler. 31:36.
- Discover killer Beatlesque tunes that you can "swipe" and use for your own songs, studio takes or live performances. Plus learn another smooth pattern you can swipe from the Beatles. This one officially puts you in "THE CLUB" of good players. 37:00.
- The songwriting "machine" that every guitarist needs. Check out 44:33.
- A must-know songwriting method: You're gonna love this cool way to blend lyrics with chords. You have to learn it if you want a simple way to write amazing songs that everybody loves (and maybe even write a Top 40 hit single). 49:55
- Soul, soul and even more soul... Capture the R&B/Motown spirit to easily manifest sweet, beautiful songs. 53:51.
|Create your own killer songwriting magic.
- More open string explorations to create sonic sweetness, wild exotic vibes , eerie chordal combinations,and more. 58:33
And there's A LOT MORE stuff I just didn't have time to write about.
Jimmy reveals the secrets behind some amazing NEW MODERN SOUNDS, as well as timeless classic riffs, and just as important, these secrets are within your reach.
You don't need monster chops. You don't need to practice for hours. All you need to do to make progress, is watch these DVDs and spend 10 to 15 minutes a day going over the tabs.
You'll get a whole new bag of guitar tricks and even better, you'll continue to develop your own style on the acoustic guitar so you can express the music in your heart and soul.
Not only is every note tabbed out for you, but the tabs are also provided in Powertab format so you can watch the notes go by on your computer, and each one is highlighted as its playing.
If you've never experienced this before, it's incredible. No more trying to "figure out" the rhythm of the tabs. You see it, you hear it, and you learn it!
Listen, I'm passionate about helping guitarists like you have as much as fun as possible while learning incredible guitar skills as efficiently as possible.
That's why I'm so excited to send you a copy of Jimmy Dillon's Modern Acoustic Guitar.
It's also why I put my neck on the line for you and offer you the best guarantee in the business.
Guitar Control offers a generous 12 month guarantee on all DVD courses. We want to make ordering from us an exciting and no-risk experience.
If for some strange reason, you're not able to QUICKLY AND EASILY LEARN some amazing tricks and techniques on the acoustic guitar, then I insist you return the DVDs for a no-hassle refund.
No B.S, no run-around, and no hard feelings.
This an amazing opportunity to invest in yourself and your musical education with some of the most unique and powerful acoustic guitar lessons ever captured on DVD.
Jimmy Dillon is a rare breed of guitar instructor, with a lifetime of knowledge, wisdom, and guitar secrets, and you would be hard pressed to find anything close to this, anywhere... And even if you could sit down with someone like Jimmy for lessons, look at how much it would cost:
Even by DVDs standards, these are easily worth $49 a pop...
But you won't pay $150.
You won't even pay $100.
We have several LOW PRICE PACAKGES available.
Just click to the next page, choose the package of your choice, and I'll rush your order right to your door, anywhere in the world.
Don't forget you're getting 3 jam-packed DVDs and 38 pages of tabs!
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information, and you'll soon be the proud owner of this Modern Acoustic Guitar course that will reward you for a lifetime.
P.S. And if you're still not 100% sure if you should order right now, let me remind of our sweet early bird bonuses and no-nonsense guarantee.